Getting an advocate

Getting an advocate

The Wolverhampton Advocacy Service is a free professional advocacy service for adults from any of these groups:

Disabled People
Family Carers
Older People
People with substance misuse issues

You must be a Wolverhampton Citizen to get the service.

How to get an advocate

Your assigned advocate can come and see you at a time that suits your needs. We can make appointments between 9am and 7pm in the week, and on Saturday mornings.

Someone like a social worker or family member can refer you, or you can refer yourself, by contacting us by web form here>


Contact the advocacy project at
One Voice

tel 01902 810016


Or fill in a form on our website:

One Voice Advocacy service

One Voice Advocacy service

whacs-frontOne Voice provides a professional advocacy service for disabled adults.

Any adult who is a Wolverhampton citizen, and has a long term impairment, or has a mental health issue, a learning disability, or considers themselves a disabled person, can use this free professional service, staffed by fully trained experienced disabled advocates.