Wolverhampton disabled people's advocacy and information service

helping you to help yourself

Covid One Voice

One Voice is in lockdown  – like many disabled people’s organisations, because of staff and volunteer vulnerability.
We know that the last few months have been especially tough for disabled people, who can feel isolated, or unsure who can help with problems like benefits and money.

We know this can be a time of fear and feeling cut off from everyone, so we will be running some online events to help.

Contact Us if you would like to join in.
We can have

weekly chairobics,

group chat (video or live text),

advice and ideas to keep you mentally healthy, and any other suggestions you can think of, that will help disabled people feel less isolated and more in control of our lives.

Contact us if you have got an ideas to bring people together., and to help us to help ourselves.

We will continue to provide a debt counselling service (by email) on Wednesdays, and a benefits help and advice session on Mondays. You can use this service by emailing us at help@wolvesadvocacy.uk

There are lots of help and advice guides you can download for yourself, here>

Please let us know your ideas, one service user has suggested an email newsletter – do you want to sign up for this?

Help us to help eachother – dont be shy!


We will update the main One Voice website with news and information, so you may find more help there: